Tuesday 20 November 2012

Late Sunday Night


The Rainbow Bistro is a cozy blues bar that hosts many local bands.
The view from the Rainbow is quite pretty at night.

Some merch featuring my artwork for the band 3MD.


This past Sunday I went to the Rainbow Bistro and had a rockin' night listening to live music. The bands playing included Joey Langlois and 3MD.
More pictures of the show after the break.



3MD is:
Adam Pitre on Vocals,
Brett Hare Winder on Bass,
Matt Harrison on Guitar
and Michael Pugliese on Drums.


Last Sunday was a late night indeed, and although I was exhausted on Monday morning I have to admit it was worth it. I had a lot of fun taking photos for these guys; they are always great to work with. If you are in the Ottawa area I really recommend trying to make it out to one of their shows. They are playing again this friday (November, 23, 2012) at Bassline Pub and Eatery (2557 Baseline rd, Ottawa, Ontario). Tales From the Backseat (another local band) will also be playing.

Stay Fabulous,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment