Friday 28 December 2012

Nocturnal like a Bat






I often work at night, and have spent many a late night working on art, sketching or trying to write down ideas before I forget them. I'm certain I'm not alone in this. I've heard many writers, artists, musicians and designers alike note how their best ideas come at night, or how they seem to get a second wind at the strike of midnight the drives them to continue working on their art until their eyes refuse to stay open. This drive to create is present in many of us, and sometimes I feel like a bat because of it.

Except then I have to function during the day as well, which is not always the most fun.
So I doodled out this illustration of a bat, in ode to all my fellow late night creators.

Tell me about your late night art adventures in the comments below!

Stay Fabulous,
Tricia

1 comment: